Marilyn Shaw is a professional Real Estate Broker and a with over 45 years of experience in Customer Service and Sales.
Over the past 15 years, Marilyn has been one of the top realtors in the Burlington/Hamilton board, consistently ranking in the top 5% of Real Estate professionals in this market place.
Having held senior and middle management positions in the retail industry, Marilyn is a professional who is keenly aware of the importance of customer service. In fact, clients and co-workers say that Marilyn is honest, hard-working and an excellent listener!!
Buying a home is the single most important purchase you will make in your lifetime. You need a professional like Marilyn working for you!
Marilyn’s best advertising is that she exists solely on repeat and referral business. “SHE LISTENS”
experienced in the real estate industry!”
To obtain 98 to 105% of your list price within 30 days or less of listing your home
To assist in getting as many qualified Buyers as possible into your home until it’s sold
To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities
To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value from the Buyer
The following are the steps I take to get a home sold...
The “Pro-Active Approach”
1. Submit an enhanced listing of your Home to our local Real Estate board
2. Input your home to the largest Canadian Real Estate website - mls.ca
3. Promote your home on our website and in Google and Social Media
4. Promote your home to our entire company
5. Promote your home to all Realtors in the greater Toronto area
6. Professional photography and a virtual tour of your home
7. Provide professional feature sheet showing the features of your home
8. Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for Brokers to utilize with their
9. Suggest and advise you as to any changes you may wish to make in your property to
enhance the sale ability of your home
10. Constantly update you regarding changes in the market place
11. Prospect 2 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for potential Buyers
12. Contact over the next 7 days my Buyer leads, centre of influence and past clients for their
referrals and prospective Buyers
13. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box
14. Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective Buyers
15. Offer Agent and Public open house with refreshment
16. Follow up on Sales Reps who have shown your home for feedback
17. Represent you on all offer presentations ensure you negotiate the best possible price and
terms for your home
18. Handle all the follow up upon a contract being accepted processing all necessary document
to the lawyers
19. Price your home correctly to assure the best possible price in the least amount of time!!
New Listing - Unit #306 - 442 Maple Avenue Burlington
Condominium Selling Price: $739,250
Scenic View, Water View
Features: Bedroom Level Laundry, Eat-in Kitchen, Ensuite Bathroom, Elevator, Exercise Room, Hardwood Floor, Indoor Pool, Lockers, Party Room, Walk-In Closet
6 Rooms, 2 Bed Rooms, 1 3-pice Bath, 1 4-pice bath aprox 1,305 sqft
More Details >
Laura Robbins 905 802 0989 | Carol and Danny Farr 905 630 7810 | Rob Czeto 905 929 2473 | Braz Menezes 905 637 7255
Aileen and Josh Hofsink 905 730 1576 | Sheila and Mike Church 905 332 7901 | Shawn Jeffery 416 689 7157 | Laurie and Karl Bullman 416 705 1330
Brenda Sherwin 647 272 3074 | Amy and Michael Tan 905 928 5227 | Erica Hernandez 514 400 2623